Its Reliance Jio everywhere, a million of users are using Jio 4G services within a short span of time after its launch. You all know that Reliance Jio is now officially available for all 4G compatible devices. Means you can generate barcode or offer code to enjoy Jio Welcome offer on your 4G smartphones.
To produce barcode, you need to install the MyJio app. But many users are unable to generate the barcode on their 4G mobiles on MyJio App latest version, i.e., 3.2.05 Apk. Reliance Jio has recently come to know about vulnerability. So it has given an update to the app and fixed the loophole. Now everyone is allowed to generate barcode on their 4G mobiles and enjoy free unlimited 4G services include
- Unlimited free 4G internet
- Free Calls
- Free SMS
For starters, if you want to get free Jio 4G Sim card is all you want is invite code which is given in the form of bar code. The invite code is provided to generate MyJio app. To generate this code, you need to download the application from Google Play store and install it. The procedure is quite simple.
What’s new in MyJio 3.2.05?
- MyJio team makes the usage experience superlative. In the latest version, they have fixed the bugs and improved the performance.
- Steps to follow to get free Jio 4G Sim card
- Firstly, you need to download the MyJio App version 3.2.05 and install it on your smartphone.
- Users have to make sure that the auto-update option is disabled.
- Next, click on the ‘Install all’ button. By clicking on the button, all the apps will installed one by one.
- Once all the Jio apps are installed, disconnect the data or Wifi on your smartphone.
- Now close all the background apps including MyJio app or simple restart your handset.
- After that, with data/Wifi disabled open MyJio app.
- Click on the ‘Get Jio SIM’ option by enabling the data or Wifi for internet access.
- Now simply follow the onscreen instructions to generate a bar code. This code will auto-saved to the gallery, or you can take a screenshot of it.
17 total views, 1 views today