Happy Birthday Ranveer Singh: Ranveer Singh, the handsome hunk of Bollywood is celebrating his 32nd birthday. He is known for his unabashed, humorist and quirky nature in the industry. Though many cracks joke and make fun of him, he will never miss leaving his mark wherever he goes. He is a person who takes everything to make his best.we are bringing you Unknown Facts about Ranveer Singh, the birthday boy.
He was born on July 6, 1985. He is an adorable child and his parents named as Ranveer Singh Bhavnani. The Ram-Leela star managed to impress with all his debut performance in “Band Baaja Baaraat” with Anushka Sharma in 2010. In his Seven years of Film career, he has not only built his career on taking best projects but also impressed his fans with his quirkiness in abundance. #Happy Birthday Ranveer Singh has been trending on Twitter.
Ranveer Singh is celebrating his birthday, and it seems like it will be the last b’day for him as a bachelor. On his last birthday’s Ranveer was gifted with a wax statue at Grevins Wax Musem in Paris. The Young Bollywood Hunk told about the statue, its really a special birthday present in my life and it will bring back beautiful memories of Paris, and I love French things, and I am grateful to the museum. At present, he signed Zoya Akhtar’s next, Gully boy he will be starting on Post-Padmavati.
Here are the Unknown Facts about Ranveer Singh
- Firstly he was born on July 6, 1985.Ranveer full name was Ranveer Singh Bhavnani.
- Ranveer deleted his surname Bhavnani, not due to astrology or numerology purpose. He just did not like too many Syllables to his name
- He was a copywriter in ad agency later he became an actor.
- The Ram Leela actor completed his graduation under Arts stream at Indiana University. He took a minor subject, Theatres.
- Coming to his mother side, he is the second cousin of actress Sonam Kapoor
- Before debuting in “Band Baaja Baarat,” he rejected three big film projects
- He was called himself as “Mammas boy, ” and he has elder sister Rithika Bhavnani
- Ranveer is said to be in relationship with Deepika Padukone
- He was overwhelmed and got emotional when he got finalized for leading role in “Band Baaja Baarat”.
- Ranveer loves to collect x-rated magazines and pick them from different country that he visits
- Apart from acting and mimic he likes to rap as well. In his free time, he records his rap on his phone
We on Behalf of our Indread Team Wishing Ranveer Singh a Very Happy Birthday. Follow us on Facebook for more Updates