The candidates who are very much passionate to become a police officer, JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 gives you the best opportunity to fulfill your dream. All the interested candidates fill the JCPSICE Apply Online. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently released JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 to accommodate 3019 vacancies. Visit the official website jssc.cbtexam.in for more details about the Jharkhand Sub Inspector Jobs.
Under JSSC SI Recruitment 2017, JSSC officials need 2483 openings in District Police Inspector, 488 vacancies in Police Inspector of Special Branch, 248 posts in Zonal Inspector of District. Totally 3019 Jharkhand Sub Inspector Jobs are filled through JSSC SI Recruitment 2017. The contenders who are ready to take part in JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 can start the JSSC SI Application from 15th July 2017 to 13th August 2017. The last date for paying application fee is 16th August 2017.
Aspirants can check details like application fee, vacancies, selection process, salary pay, application starting date, application closing date, age criteria, education qualification, applying procedure, etc. here. Also, refer the official website jssc.cbtexam.in for physical standard requirements which are needed for the physical test.
JSSC Board allotted fee Rs 115 for the SC/ST candidates in Jharkhand and all other aspirants should pay Rs 460 as the application fee through Net Banking or Chalan. Jharkhand will recruit the candidate based on four tests namely Entrance examination, Mains examination, Physical Test and Medical examination. The candidate should clear every round then only he/she is eligible for the next round. The qualified candidates will receive a pay of Rs 9,300-34,800.
Detailed topics in Entrance, mains examination is mentioned in the official notification, once go through it from the official website jssc.cbtexam.in or else directly click on the notification below. The aspirant will score three marks for every correct answer while one mark will be reduced for every wrong answer in both Entrances, mains examination.
Board Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Number of Vacancies: 3019
Advt No: 05/2017
Job type: Govt Job
Post name: Police Sub Inspector
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official website: jssc.cbtexam.in
Category: Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
Jharkhand SC/ST Candidates: Rs 115
Other Candidates: Rs 460
Fee Last Date: 16.08.2017
Application Important Dates:
- Application starting date: 15.07.2017
- Application closing date: 13.08.2017
- General Candidates: 21-26 years
- BC Aspirants: 21-28 years
- SC/ST: 21-30 years
Education Qualification: The candidate who studied equivalent degree are eligible for Police sub Inspector Job.
Selection process of JSSC SI Recruitment 2017:
- Entrance Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
Procedure to follow JCPSICE Apply Online:
- Firstly visit the official website jssc.cbtexam.in
- Search for the Online Application for JCPSICE 2017 or directly click on the link below
- Complete the registration process then you will receive Register number, password through the given mobile number/ Email
- Log in with the Register number, password and click on proceed
- Fill the candidate details, Hit on Save and Next.
- Upload the candidate photograph, documents
- Complete the JSSC SI Application before on or before 13th August 2017
- Finally, pay the application fee either Net banking or Chalan before 16th August 2017
JSSC SI Recruitment 2017 Notification Click here
JCPSICE Apply Online Click Here
For any Central and State Govt Job, recruitment, admit cards, answer key, results, visit our website IndRead.com
more recommended stories
- Regional Rural Banks to Offer 15,500 Posts this Year
The State Owned Bank’s recruitment process.
- PMO Advices HRD to Introduce Sainik Culture in All Schools
A discussion took place on Tuesday.
- MAHA TET Answer Key 2017 Released @mahatet.in Download Maharashtra TET Paper Solutions
Many candidates have appeared for Maharashtra.
- App Enters into the World of Examination in Certain IIT Colleges in India
Technology took over the world. The.