Assam Public Service Commission has released the APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. The mode of apply is offline mode. The starting date to submit the application form is 25th May 2017. The closing date to apply and submit the application form is 27th June 2017. Candidates can download the application form of Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 from the website www.apsc.nic.in and apply for the jobs.
Assam PSC jobs notification is released to fill the assistant professor (technical and non- technical), lecturer (technical and non-technical), librarian and senior instructor posts. There are 353 vacancies in total. The Assam PSC jobs educational qualification is mentioned for various posts. The selection process consists of written test and interview.
APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission. It is a state government organisation. It came into existence in the year 1937. Public Service Commission is a body created by Constitution of India. Every year it releases notifications for Assam PSC state government jobs and organises the exams.
Candidate needs to pass civil engineering for Assam PSC assistant professor recruitment jobs. Assam PSC librarian vacancy details and pay scales are mentioned below. APSC lecturer recruitment for technical and non technical posts is also released. For some posts candidates need to qualify in NET/SLET and SET exams. Candidates need to check Assam PSC jobs educational qualifications and fill in the application form by downloading it from the official website www.apsc.nic.in or just click on the link given below.
- Advertisement release date: 25th May 2017
- Starting date to download online application: 25th May 2017
- Closing date to submit online application: 27th June 2017
Name of the organisation: Assam Public Service Commission
Name of the posts: Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other posts
Category: Assam Public Service Commission Professor Recruitment 2017
Job type: state government jobs
Job location: Assam
Number of vacancies: 353 posts
Mode of apply: offline
Official website: www.apsc.nic.in
Assistant professor Posts: contenders must pass with first class in B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in civil engineering stream.
Senior instructor posts: contender must pass in first class with 60% in three years diploma in relevant subject from AICTE recognised institute.
Minimum age: 21 years
Maximum age: 43 years
- For assistant professor technical and non technical posts: 15600/- to 39100/- with grade pay 6000/-
- Librarian in engineering colleges and polytechnic colleges in Assam: 15600/- to 39100/- with grade pay 6000/-
- Lecturer technical and lecturer non technical posts: 15600/- to 31900/- with grade pay of 5400/-
- Senior instructor: 5200/- to 20200/- plus 3300/- AGP
How to apply
- Go to the official website apsc.nic.in.
- Download the Assam PSC notification 2017.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- All the eligible candidates can apply for the job in offline mode.
- Fill in the required details in the application form.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Send it to the below mentioned address.
Commission’s office, deputy secretary, Assam public service commission, jawaharnagar.khanapara, gawahati-7810222.
Assam PSC Notification 2017 Click Here
Assam PSC Application Form Click Here
For all the latest updates regarding competitive exams, bank exams, central and state government recruitment exams, admit card, results, answer key, counselling candidates can visit our website indread.com