After the successful launch of several tour packages like Bharat Darshan-Dakshin Yatra and Shirdi Dham in the past, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has once again come up with fresh travel tour for the devotees to visit Vaishno Devi Shrine in Jammu. The IRCTC Vaishno Devi Uttar Bharat Yatra will start from 8th November and ends on 18th November 2016.
The Deputy General Manager-Tourism of IRCTC, N. Sanjeeviah said in a press conference on Wednesday that this IRCTC Vaishno Devi Uttar Bharat Yatra covers Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine, Amritsar, Haridwar, New Delhi, Mathura and Agra. Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train is one of the affordable and all inclusive tour packages covering all the most important tourist places in the country.
The IRCTC Vaishno Devi Tour Boarding points are from Renigunta, via Kadapa, Yerraguntla, Tadipatri, Kurnool, Mahbubnagar, Kacheguda and Kazipet. People who are interested in this IRCTC Vaishno Devi Uttar Bharat Yatra have to Rs. 9,625 for standard sleeper and Rs. 13,075 for AC travel per person.
- Boarding Points: Madurai, Renigunta, Cuddapah, Yerraguntla, Tadpatri, Kurnool Town, Mahbubnagar & Kacheguda.
- Deboarding Points: Kacheguda, Mahbubnagar, Kurnool Town, Tadpatri, Yerraguntla, Cuddapah & Renigunta Madurai
The Mata Vaishano Devi Yatra Package Details as announced by the Indian Railways is as follows.
|Package Name||Mata Vaishno Devi Uttar Bharat Yatra|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Darshan Train|
|Station/Departure Time||Madurai: 00:20 hrs|
Bookings for IRCTC Vaishno Devi Uttar Bharat Yatra made available on the online official website, i.e., irctctourism.com. The bookings can also done through
- Tourist Facilitation Centre
- Zonal offices and
- Regional offices
The Indian Railways package tariff also including service tax
Price Per Person
How to book tickets for IRCTC Vaishno Devi Uttar Bharat Yatra?
- To book tickets online visit www.irctctourism.com.
- Click on the ‘Book Ticket’ option on the page.
- Now you have to select Boarding station, Deboarding station, Tour Starting Date, No. of Passengers and then click on book button.
- You have to log into the site by entering username and password if you are already signed up. If not click on guest login.
- Make the payment.
- Download it and take a print out of your ticket.
For more details about this IRCTC Vaishno Devi Uttar Bharat Yatra, call to IRCTC Zonal offices at 040-27702407, 97013-60701/60647/60698/60729, Secunderabad Station at 040-27800580, 97013-60682, Paryatak Bhavan 040-23400606.