WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment-2017
West Bengal State Electricity Board has released the Notification for the post of Office Executives. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply for WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment-2017. West Bengal SEDCL released the Notification for 247 Office Executive posts. Interested candidates can fill the WBSEDCL Online Application Form from 26-04-2017 at 11:00 AM to 16-05-2017 by 11:59 PM. Students who want Engineering Job in West Bengal can apply for this Office Executive Posts from the official website www.wbsedcl.in. To know details regarding Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Pay Scale refer the official WBSEDCL Office Executive Notification 2017. Here on our site, we have provided a direct link below on How to Apply, So please read our entire article.
West Bengal State Electricity Board Recruitment-2017
WBSEDCL stands for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited which came into force on 1st May 1955 Headquartered at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is responsible for distribution and hydro generation of electricity. It is also the Nodal Agency of the Government of West Bengal for undertaking Rural Electrification task in the State with an objective of providing electricity to all rural households in the state in line with the National Rural Electrification Policy.
WBSEDCL 247 Office Executive Recruitment Notification-2017
- Name Of The Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Name Of The Post: Office Executive
- Vacancies: 247
- Job Category: West Bengal State Government Jobs
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Official website: www.wbsedcl.in
- Registration Starting Date: April 26, 2017
- Last Date To Apply: May 16, 2017
- Exam Date: June 18, 2017
- Job Location: West Bengal
WBSEDCL 247 Office Executive Vacancies 2017
Aspirants who are willing to Apply must know the Selection Procedure and Syllabus first. To fill WBSEDCL 247 Office Executive vacancies 2017 candidates performance is tested in written examination, CPT (Computer Proficiency Test), and Personal Interview. Minimum Age required to apply for office executive posts is 18 years, and the Maximum Age is 27 years. Contender must have passed Graduation with minimum 50% in any discipline from any recognized University. Or else, a Graduation with minimum 50% in HS level and a computer course certificate. General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 300 for WBSEDCL Office Executive Application Fee. No fee for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
WBSEDCL Office Executive Exam 2017
Written test of West Bengal SEDCL Office Executive is on 18th June 2017. Don’t wait for last apply before 16th May 2017 from the official website www.wbsedcl.in. Written Test is for 100 Marks, and the duration of the exam is 2 Hours. Computer Proficiency Test is for 20 Marks. Qualified candidates will get a call from concerned authorities to attend Personal Interview. Applicant must start preparation as early as possible. In written Test candidates will be tested on General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Grammar and Comprehension/ Data Analysis, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency/ Computer Awareness. You should have proper knowledge in MS Office to pass CPT Test. Try to give as many Mock Tests as possible; it will help you in time management at the time of WBSEDCL Office Executive Exam 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for WB State Electricity Board Office Executive Jobs 2017
- Candidate must be a Graduate with minimum 50% from any Indian recognized Board
- Graduation with minimum 50% in HS level and a computer course certificate
- Min Age Limit: 18 Years
- Max Age Limit as on 01.01.2017: 27 Years
- OBC (A) & OBC (B) – 3 Years
- SC & ST candidates – 5 Years
- PWD Category – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – will get age relaxation as per rules of Govt. of West Bengal
- General or Unreserved and OBC category – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test(CPT)
- Personal Interview
Category Wise Post Details:
Total Number Of Posts — 247
- UR-116, SC-53, ST-15, OBC (A)-24, OBC (B)-17, PWD-09, Ex Service Men – 13
West Bengal SEDCL Office Executive Exam Pattern 2017:
- Written Test —– 100 Marks —– 2 Hours Duration
- CPT Test ———- 20 Marks ——- 30 Minutes
- Interview ——— 30 Marks
- Rs.6,300 – 20,200/- & Grade Pay Rs.3,600
How To Apply For WBSEDCL Office Executive Jobs 2017
- Go to the Official website www.wbsedcl.in
- Click on career section.
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of office executive” link.
- Read the WBSEDCL Recruitment Notification completely
- Then click on Apply Online Button
- Select Office Executive
- Click on Apply Online Button
- Fill your personal, communicational and Educational details and proceed to next
- Upload your Passport size photo and signature
- Before submitting check all your details once
- Finally, make payment.
- Download your Application form and save it for future use
To get updates regarding WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2017 keep visiting our website. You can also subscribe with your Email ID. If you don’t want to miss news regarding latest job Notifications, Admit Card, Syllabus on our site. If you want to Bookmark our page, please click ctrl+D. If you have any queries, you can comment below.