Haryana Staff Selection Commission had issued job notification through HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017. This notification is to fill 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver jobs. The candidates who are seeking for jobs after 10th pass in Haryana can apply for this post through official website hssc.gov.in. Aspirants who want to set their career in the driving field can utilise HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2017. Online Applications are available from 25th May 2017 to 24th June 2017.
HSSC job notification has been issued for 2038 posts of Heavy Vehicle Driver posts and 930 posts for conductor posts. Candidates are advised to read the HSSC Driver Conductor Notification 2017 before applying for this job. For more details like Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria read the official notification. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date for submission of application form.
To fill the application form, for HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Conductor Recruitment 2107 candidate must pass the Matriculation/10th examination from any board recognized under Haryana state. And candidate should possess Heavy transport vehicle license and three years driving experience. Age limit for Driver posts must be in between 18 to 42, and for Conductor posts must have 17 to 42 years. The candidate belongs to General category must pay Rs. 100/- and reserved categories must pay Rs. 50/-. HSSC Driver Conductor selection process is based on skill test and interview. Applicants will get the pay scale for Driver post RS. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with grade pay Rs. 2400/ and for Conductor post Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900. In our site, we have provided a direct link to apply online for HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017.
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts: Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Post wise Vacancies:
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 2038 Posts
- Conductor: 930 Posts
Job Location: Haryana
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Candidates should possess Matriculation with Valid driving license and knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education for both posts.
- Driver Post: 18 to 42 years
- Conductor Posts: 17 to 42 years
- For Driver Posts: RS. 5200- Rs. 20200 with grade pay Rs. 2400
- For Conductor Posts: Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900
- General Category Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Category Applicants: Rs. 50/-
Candidates will select based on their performance in written test and interview
Steps to apply for HSSC Job Vacancies 2017
- Visit the official portal hssc.gov.in
- Now, click on “HSSC Recruitment 2017”.
- Carefully read the official notification
- Click on apply online link
- Enter your details with complete educational qualification
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button
- Then download the filled application form
- Take the printout of the application form for the interview purpose.
- Starting Date to apply Online: 25-05-2017
- Last date to apply Online: 24-06-2017
- Last date for fee payment: 28-06-2017
HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Notification 2017 Click Here
HSSC Driver Conductor Recruitment Apply Online Click Here
Subscribe our website Indread.com for latest updates like Recruitment, Admit Cards, Syllabus, Admissions and Board Results. Stay tuned for more updates.