The commercial rollout of Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio will no doubt come with packed network availability, speed and could lead to call drop as well. From the date of launching the Jio has attracted some millions of users and became the competition for its rival networks.
Each Reliance Jio SIM comes with at least three months of free, unlimited data usage, free voice calls, SMS and access to Jio services like JioOnDemand. Reliance is available at all Reliance Digital Stores and Digital Xpress stores.
At first, the Jio 4G offer is applicable for only Lyf smartphone users and later the company has extended its services to other 4G handsets. There are few different ways in which you can get a Reliance Jio SIM and enjoy Jio Welcome Offer.
Why Jio Digital Life?
- The Best 4G Network Having Less Data Rate
- All Reliance LYF Devices starts with Rs. 2999
- Jio Apps worth Rs. 15,000 given as Complimentary
- Immediate Activation with eKYCAadhaar Card
- Free Voice Calls with No Roaming Charges
- Simple Jio 4G Tariff Plans
- Commercial Plans
What is Jio Welcome Offer?
It is an offer to all the customers to experience and enjoy Reliance True 4G network. Customers can enjoy unlimited HD Voice, Video Calling, Unlimited SMS and High-speed data and access to host this premium offer till 31st December 2016. After that, users have to recharge the provided tariff plans of your choice.
Reliance Jio 4G Enabled Smartphones
Lyf, Samsung, Xiaomi RedMi, Micromax, HTC, Lenovo, Sony, Intex, Vivo, Lava, Panasonic, Gionee, Asus, Moto, Xolo, Karbonn, LG, InFocus, Huawei, Videocon, Celkon, YU, Sansui, Alcatel, TCL, Titel, LeEco, OnePlus, Smarton, Oppo and Zen.
How to activate Jio 4G Sim card
- After filling and submitting the application with necessary proofs, users will get a confirmation message of Jio for Tele-verification.
- To enable data and voice services, you need to dial 1977 from Jio Number after tele- verification has completed.
- You have to enter last four digits of submitted ID proof when called to 1977.
- Your sim will be activated within one or two hours.
- For Data activation, call toll-free number 1800-890-1977 from the mobile number that you have mentioned in the application form.
- After activation of Jio 4G services, initially, you will get 2GB of 4G data and further extended to unlimited 4G plan.
- After activating your Jio 4G sim card, you need to install MyJio app to enjoy Jio Welcome Offer for both prepaid and postpaid.
How to get Jio Welcome Offer
- Customers can get the Jio Welcome Offer through any 4G LTE device.
- All you have to do is, install the MyJio app from Playstore and follow the simple instructions to get offer code.
- Select ‘Get Jio Sim’ option.
- Visit Reliance Digital and Digital Xpress Mini stores and prominent multi-brand Jio stores . Take your original and copy of Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and one passport sized photograph.
- Users have to ensure that they have o carry their respective Jio Welcome Offer Code along with the handset.
- Now the latest version of Jio 4G LTE services application is updated by the officials, i.e., MyJio 3.2.05 Apk.
- Once it is done, the barcode will be generated which will be autosaved in the gallery.
How to Install My Jio Apps
- You can install the required apps from one of the MyJio apps by just tapping on it.
Install My Jio App
- Download My Jio App, Then Install all Jio Apps Such as Jio Chat, Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Music, Jio Msgs, Jio Xpress News, Jio Cloud, Jio 4G Voice, Jio Money, Jio Security, Jio News Paper, Jio Net.
How to Get Jio SIM 4G VoLTE
- Install Jio Apps: This is a one stop shop for all Jio Apps to enjoy Reliance Jio Digital Life.
Generate Coupon by using My Jio app
The latest news about the most recent telecom entrant Reliance Jio Infocomm is that it may extend its Jio Welcome Offer up to March 2017. Recently, Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has ordered the Reliance Jio to end its promotional offer on December 3rd, 2016.
But this telecom network may extend upto March 2017 with an aim to reach 100 million subscriber target. However, the company claimed that it had boarded 16 million customers to its network in less than one month on its commercial launch on 5th September 2016.
TRAI has recently announced to the telecom operators, not to offer free plans beyond 90 days. But Jio, on the other hand, clarified that customers could enjoy Jio Welcome Offer up to 31st December. The latest news about extends of date up to March has let the customers in confusion. Reliance Jio has to make a clear notice regarding this issue soon.
For More Latest Telecom News: Indread
more recommended stories
- Regional Rural Banks to Offer 15,500 Posts this Year
The State Owned Bank’s recruitment process.
- PMO Advices HRD to Introduce Sainik Culture in All Schools
A discussion took place on Tuesday.
- MAHA TET Answer Key 2017 Released @mahatet.in Download Maharashtra TET Paper Solutions
Many candidates have appeared for Maharashtra.
- App Enters into the World of Examination in Certain IIT Colleges in India
Technology took over the world. The.